Some of Our Keynote Speakers
“get inspired from the world’s leading experts”
Some of their Case Studies
Managing Director – Head of Integrated Risk Assessment
Relating Credit Risk Management and stresses to strategic decision making
- Expending the objectives of credit risk stresses : from regulatory compliance to managerial scenario analysis
- Maximizing the value and expertise of resources devoted to credit risk management and stresses
- Adapting the credit risk analysis and reporting to better inform the strategic planning and the risk appetite of the bank
Head of Audit Methods & Risk Models Credit Risk
Current challenges for the IA function in EU banking sector
IA function is exposed to the new challenges in the banking sector which include i.a big data, digitalization, changing and adopting new regulations, intensified reviews on the models and respective frameworks including IA function, cyber security, early freud detection etc.
- Current challenges for the IA function in the banking sector
- Experiences with recent regulatory inspections im the area of internal models (e.g TRIM, IMI, OSI..) and how this changed the overall perception of the IA function
- Future of IA: moving from reactive to Proactive, data analytics, automatization of the processes, robotics, AI.
Head of Credit PD Models and Data Science
Digitalization in Credit Risk
- The impact of Big Data and Machine Learning in risk modeling.
- Future trends for data analytics and risk management.
- Case Studies from UniCredit Bank Austria